The Jump Start Program is designed to help prospective student-athletes start the college recruiting process. Prospective student-athletes who sign-up for the Jump Start program will receive the following:
- Initial consultation to understand student-athletes goals and aspirations
- A copy of the College Recruiting Playbook – Essential for student-athletes, this easy-to-read guide helps you identify the school that best fits you academically, personally, and athletically—so you can find success on and off the field.
- Enrolled in the College Recruiting Academy E-Course
- Free Trekonward Account – Helps build and manage your list of schools
- Customized Marketing Game Plan – Assist student-athletes create customized marketing plan that includes a student-athlete profile and introduction letter templates.
- Academic and Athletic Evaluation – Using the academic interests, athletic abilities and prioritized needs. We will help you create a list of universities that best fits.
- College Recruiting Overview – Receive a sport specific recruiting overview including NCAA eligibility center information, recruiting rules and regulations, the differences between DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA schools.