GFS Student-Development Pyramid
In 2015, the College Recruiting Playbook was published to help educate prospective student-athletes about the college recruiting process. The College Recruiting Playbook is a student-athletes workbook to finding the right college to fit their academic, athletic, and personal needs.
Finding the right college for your student-athlete doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, with College Recruiting Playbook, you can navigate the five phases of the recruiting process with surprising ease.
3. Gaining Exposure
4. Decision Making
5. Beyond the Decision
This step-by-step guide walks parents and students through everything they need to know and do in order to find the best college athletically, academically, and personally.
Discover the answers to these questions and much more
- What does it take to play at the next level?
- What are the academic requirements to play in college?
- What are the differences between DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA?
- What do college coaches look for in prospective student-athletes?
- What are the Three Key Elements of Gaining Exposure ?
- What is a verbal commitment? What is a National Letter of Intent?
- What are the 50 questions every prospective student-athlete should answer before committing to a school?
- And much more
Written especially for high school athletes, this guide is also an essential read for parents, teachers, and coaches. By utilizing the included organizer and looking at the process from more than an athlete’s point of view, you can form the best strategy for your young athlete’s near and distant future.
Organizations GFS has worked with in the past: